Monitored Parking Regulations
These regulations lay down the terms concerning the use of the monitored car park, which is managed by the Dardanus company, hereinafter referred to as the Administrator.
Within the meaning of these Regulations, the parking user is a person using the parking lot (the person driving the vehicle) or the owner of the vehicle, in the event of the impossibility to determine the identity of the driver, in particular the person driving the vehicle at the time of entering or leaving the parking lot is considered to be the user.
1. Entering the car park is equivalent to concluding a parking space lease agreement by the User with the Administrator under the conditions set out in these Regulations.
2. Each vehicle user by entering the parking lot agrees to the provisions of these Regulations and undertakes to comply with it.
In the car park:
1. The rules for the movement of vehicles and pedestrians contained in the Act of 20 June 1997 shall apply Traffic Law (Journal Of Laws of 2005 No. 108, item 908, as amended);
2. It is forbidden to park vehicles outside designated parking spaces (in case of not complying with this recommendation, the car will be removed at the expense of the vehicle owner);
3. The speed limit of 10 km / h applies;
4. Vehicles carrying flammable, corrosive, explosive materials and other similar materials and substances that may create a threat to persons and property are strictly forbidden to enter;
5. The user protects his vehicle against theft on his own.
1. The Administrator shall not be liable for any damages resulting from force majeure, elements, theft (burglary, robbery, etc.), robbery, destruction or damage to vehicles in the parking lot, as well as items left in them or constituting their equipment.
2. The Administrator's liability for communication and parking damages related to vehicles and persons using the parking lot is excluded.
1. The car park is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
2. The Administrator has the sole right to decide on the closing and opening of the car park on dates agreed by him.
3. The entrance gate to the car park will be closed between 11.00pm and 6.00am.
4. Use of the car park between 11.00pm - 6.00am (entry, exit) requires notification at the hotel reception.
1. In the event of a breach by the User of the provisions of these Regulations, the Administrator may terminate the parking space lease agreement without notice immediately and apply the measures necessary to restore the state consistent with the Regulations, including removing the vehicle from the parking lot or applying a mechanical vehicle lock.
2. In the cases referred to in paragraph 1, the User is obliged to cover the costs associated with removing the vehicle from the parking lot and its security and storage until the User receives the vehicle or an additional fee is paid in the amount specified in separate provisions.
3. The user is liable for any damage caused by the vehicle or arising in connection with the use of the parking space, in particular due to contamination of the parking lot surface due to fluid leaks from the vehicle (oil, brake fluid, coolant leakage etc.).
4. If the fee is not paid, the Administrator may use a mechanical vehicle immobilizer until the User pays the appropriate fees (including the additional fee specified in the price list of fees, which is an integral part of the Regulations).
Control of meeting the conditions of the parking space lease agreement is carried out throughout the car park by persons authorized by the Administrator.
In the car park it is prohibited to:
1. Smoking tobacco;alcohol consumption;
2. Littering, destruction of equipment;
3. Vehicle washing and vacuuming;
4. Replacement or refilling of vehicles - coolant, oil etc.
5. Activities inconsistent with health and safety and fire protection regulations;
6. Behavior contrary to the principles of social coexistence or disrupting the use of the Parking lot.
The Parking Price List is the integral part of the Regulations effective from December 15, 2019 until further notice.
All complaints and applications related to the use of the car park should be reported to the President of the Company via the hotel reception.